I’ll try not to say this too loudly, but I don’t get Twitter. Maybe it’s because I’m old. Maybe it’s because I can’t sneeze in less than a thousand words, much less 140 characters. Maybe it’s because so many Twitter feeds are … well, kinda lame.
ABOUT THIS BLOG
Good media discernment is about guarding our eyes and hearts before we watch or listen. And it's also about grappling with the entertainment we do see or hear. That's why the Plugged In Blog is devoted to guarding, discussing and grappling.
- Would You Adopt 16 Kids?: Facing Darkness Film
- Culture Clips: Do Video Games Undermine Young Men’s Will to Work?
- Chuck Berry’s Cultural Legacy
- Beauty and the Beast Settles In at No. 1
- Vodcast: Navigating Beauty and the Beast