And so it begins. As Adam Holz said last week, Culture Clips is moving to a new time (now) and a new place (here), also known as “Tuesdays” and “this blog.” And because this blog is a different sort of beast than our Culture Clips are used to, the weekly wrap of relevant pop culture […]Continue Reading
ABOUT THIS BLOG
Good media discernment is about guarding our eyes and hearts before we watch or listen. And it's also about grappling with the entertainment we do see or hear. That's why the Plugged In Blog is devoted to guarding, discussing and grappling.
- Musical Musings 2017: Adam Holz’s Year-End Picks
- Pop Culture’s Complicity in Sexual Harassment
- What Parents Need to Know About Facebook’s Messenger Kids App
- Culture Clips: Time’s Person of the Year Is a Hashtag Movement
- Truth About the Truth or Dare App