If I were to compile a Top 10 list of the most positive developments within the world of entertainment, somewhere on it would be an entry that reads: The Walmart/Procter & Gamble Family Movie Nights films. Although these two companies’ pockets are deep, no corporate entity wants to put out a product that nosedives among […]Continue Reading
ABOUT THIS BLOG
Good media discernment is about guarding our eyes and hearts before we watch or listen. And it's also about grappling with the entertainment we do see or hear. That's why the Plugged In Blog is devoted to guarding, discussing and grappling.
- Celebrity Second Chances, Chris Pratt Edition
- The Upside Finishes Up Top
- Tim Tebow, Pop Culture’s Most Eligible Bachelor, Just Got Engaged to a Former Miss Universe
- Culture Clips: “Alexa, What’s a First Down Anyway?”
- What’s New and Streaming for Families This January