I’ll try not to say this too loudly, but I don’t get Twitter. Maybe it’s because I’m old. Maybe it’s because I can’t sneeze in less than a thousand words, much less 140 characters. Maybe it’s because so many Twitter feeds are … well, kinda lame.
ABOUT THIS BLOG
Good media discernment is about guarding our eyes and hearts before we watch or listen. And it's also about grappling with the entertainment we do see or hear. That's why the Plugged In Blog is devoted to guarding, discussing and grappling.
- Top Television 2018: Paul Asay and Kristin Smith’s Year-End Picks
- Culture Clips: Is ‘VeggieTales’ Racist?
- Is a PG-13 Deadpool Movie a Good Thing?
- Fee, Fi, Ho, Hum: Ralph Wins Again
- Musical Musings 2018: Adam Holz’s Year-End Picks