The Chosen, a television series based on the life of Jesus, has already broken a lot of new entertainment ground. According to its makers, it’s the No. 1 crowdfunded media project in history. And the show eschewed distribution through the world’s streaming giants and instead made itself available on its own stand-alone app. Oh, and […]Continue Reading
ABOUT THIS BLOG
Good media discernment is about guarding our eyes and hearts before we watch or listen. And it's also about grappling with the entertainment we do see or hear. That's why the Plugged In Blog is devoted to guarding, discussing and grappling.
- Boys State Shows Us Democracy in Action—For Better and Worse
- The Plugged In Show, Episode 38: Navigating the Impact of Television on Our Lives
- What We Get—and Lose—by Turning History Into Entertainment
- Listen to Our Newest Podcast and Hear About Non-Screen Activities to Do With Your Kids
- What’s New and Streaming for Families in August (2020)