I really like stuff. Always have. I’m a natural-born materialist. That tendency is one of my biggest spiritual struggles: being content and relinquishing the impulse to consume, to have more. And I’d like to talk a bit about that tendency today, especially as it relates to Thanksgiving … and the day of materialistic bingeing that […]Continue Reading
ABOUT THIS BLOG
Good media discernment is about guarding our eyes and hearts before we watch or listen. And it's also about grappling with the entertainment we do see or hear. That's why the Plugged In Blog is devoted to guarding, discussing and grappling.
- Celebrity Second Chances, Chris Pratt Edition
- The Upside Finishes Up Top
- Tim Tebow, Pop Culture’s Most Eligible Bachelor, Just Got Engaged to a Former Miss Universe
- Culture Clips: “Alexa, What’s a First Down Anyway?”
- What’s New and Streaming for Families This January