Young people are stressed out, anxious and often depressed. In a recent study by the Pew Research Center, some 70% of teens surveyed reported that anxiety and depression are the biggest issues that they see among their peers. Another study published in February in the journal JAMA Pediatrics found that about one in seven children […]Continue Reading
ABOUT THIS BLOG
Good media discernment is about guarding our eyes and hearts before we watch or listen. And it's also about grappling with the entertainment we do see or hear. That's why the Plugged In Blog is devoted to guarding, discussing and grappling.
- Box Office Gives Plenty of Money to ‘Us’
- A Conversation About Captain Marvel
- Culture Clips: When a Shooter Streams a Massacre
- A New Force in French Fencing
- Captain Marvel Snags Another Win