Each week on The Plugged In Show, our team (including author and youth culture expert Jonathan McKee) gathers to take a deeper dive into the overlapping realms of entertainment, technology, faith and youth culture—with an eye toward how parents can navigate the issues we find there. In our 31st episode this week, we’re talking about […]Continue Reading
ABOUT THIS BLOG
Good media discernment is about guarding our eyes and hearts before we watch or listen. And it's also about grappling with the entertainment we do see or hear. That's why the Plugged In Blog is devoted to guarding, discussing and grappling.
- Disney’s Hamilton is Cleaner Than the Broadway Version. But That Doesn’t Make It Clean.
- A Role She Was Made to Play
- Hamilton! (Oh, and some other important news, too.)
- The Plugged In Show, Episode 32: Remembering the Good Old Days
- Cyber Criminals Using Family Movies To Target New Victims