With Love Island, a sleazy British dating show making its stateside debut on CBS recently, television viewers have been reminded of an important truth: Reality TV is just the worst. Is that a fair statement? Most of us instinctively think it is. We think about Big Brother or RuPaul’s Drag Race or even The Radkes, […]Continue Reading
ABOUT THIS BLOG
Good media discernment is about guarding our eyes and hearts before we watch or listen. And it's also about grappling with the entertainment we do see or hear. That's why the Plugged In Blog is devoted to guarding, discussing and grappling.
- Game Goods 2019: Bob Hoose’s Year-End Picks
- Culture Clips: Tis the Season … for Awards
- Introducing The Plugged In Show
- Frozen II Ices Another Win
- Musical Musings 2019: Adam Holz and Kristin Smith’s Year-End Pics