With Love Island, a sleazy British dating show making its stateside debut on CBS recently, television viewers have been reminded of an important truth: Reality TV is just the worst. Is that a fair statement? Most of us instinctively think it is. We think about Big Brother or RuPaul’s Drag Race or even The Radkes, […]Continue Reading
ABOUT THIS BLOG
Good media discernment is about guarding our eyes and hearts before we watch or listen. And it's also about grappling with the entertainment we do see or hear. That's why the Plugged In Blog is devoted to guarding, discussing and grappling.
- Joker Makes Another Killing (at the Box Office)
- Culture Clips: We Say ‘You Say’ is Christian Music’s Biggest Hit Ever.
- We’re Always Connected, Thanks to Social Media. Why Do We Feel So Alone?
- Despite Controversy, Joker Has Last Laugh
- What’s Streaming for Families in October (2019)