I have not yet seen every movie in the Marvel cinematic universe. I know, I know. Sheesh. Good thing I, and the people I work with, get paid to watch movies. So, even though I didn’t get a chance to see Captain Marvel, Paul Asay did. And Paul has some thoughts on the film—thoughts about […]Continue Reading
ABOUT THIS BLOG
Good media discernment is about guarding our eyes and hearts before we watch or listen. And it's also about grappling with the entertainment we do see or hear. That's why the Plugged In Blog is devoted to guarding, discussing and grappling.
- Skillet Frontman Asks, ‘What in God’s Name Is Happening to Christianity?’
- Culture Clips: The Hunt for the Truth
- Cookies: Delicious Treat or Malicious Threat?
- Hobbs & Shaw Hooks a Second Win
- What’s New and Streaming for Families in August (2019)