I have not yet seen every movie in the Marvel cinematic universe. I know, I know. Sheesh. Good thing I, and the people I work with, get paid to watch movies. So, even though I didn’t get a chance to see Captain Marvel, Paul Asay did. And Paul has some thoughts on the film—thoughts about […]Continue Reading
ABOUT THIS BLOG
Good media discernment is about guarding our eyes and hearts before we watch or listen. And it's also about grappling with the entertainment we do see or hear. That's why the Plugged In Blog is devoted to guarding, discussing and grappling.
- Disney’s Hamilton is Cleaner Than the Broadway Version. But That Doesn’t Make It Clean.
- A Role She Was Made to Play
- Hamilton! (Oh, and some other important news, too.)
- The Plugged In Show, Episode 32: Remembering the Good Old Days
- Cyber Criminals Using Family Movies To Target New Victims