WhatsApp, Slack, Messenger, etc. etc. We’ve seen seemingly scores of free chat platforms that offer personal and corporate access to online conversations via text, voice and video. You can’t flip a digital coin without hitting at least a couple chat apps in the virtual ether. But if your kids are into videogames (and how many […]Continue Reading
ABOUT THIS BLOG
Good media discernment is about guarding our eyes and hearts before we watch or listen. And it's also about grappling with the entertainment we do see or hear. That's why the Plugged In Blog is devoted to guarding, discussing and grappling.
- Game Goods 2019: Bob Hoose’s Year-End Picks
- Culture Clips: Tis the Season … for Awards
- Introducing The Plugged In Show
- Frozen II Ices Another Win
- Musical Musings 2019: Adam Holz and Kristin Smith’s Year-End Pics