WhatsApp, Slack, Messenger, etc. etc. We’ve seen seemingly scores of free chat platforms that offer personal and corporate access to online conversations via text, voice and video. You can’t flip a digital coin without hitting at least a couple chat apps in the virtual ether. But if your kids are into videogames (and how many […]Continue Reading
ABOUT THIS BLOG
Good media discernment is about guarding our eyes and hearts before we watch or listen. And it's also about grappling with the entertainment we do see or hear. That's why the Plugged In Blog is devoted to guarding, discussing and grappling.
- Spider-Man: Far From Relinquishing No. 1
- What’s New and Streaming for Families in July (2019)
- Culture Clips: The Upside Down Edition
- Tech Tuesday: What’s a Burner Phone?
- Spider-Man Swings to No. 1