Head football coach Rex Ryan of the New York Jets was recently fined (again) a whopping $100,000 for swearing. Surprised? Yes, even in this day and age of supposed “everyone can say whatever they want whenever they want,” there still is a sense that some things are still out of bounds in the NFL—at least […]Continue Reading
ABOUT THIS BLOG
Good media discernment is about guarding our eyes and hearts before we watch or listen. And it's also about grappling with the entertainment we do see or hear. That's why the Plugged In Blog is devoted to guarding, discussing and grappling.
- Celebrity Second Chances, Chris Pratt Edition
- The Upside Finishes Up Top
- Tim Tebow, Pop Culture’s Most Eligible Bachelor, Just Got Engaged to a Former Miss Universe
- Culture Clips: “Alexa, What’s a First Down Anyway?”
- What’s New and Streaming for Families This January