When Disney+ was introduced last year, it kicked the nostalgia of my adolescence into overdrive. With shows such as Boy Meets World, Lizzie McGuire, That’s So Raven and many others from my youth now at my fingertips (not to mention lots of spare time to view these shows due to the COVID-19 quarantine), I’ve been […]Continue Reading
ABOUT THIS BLOG
Good media discernment is about guarding our eyes and hearts before we watch or listen. And it's also about grappling with the entertainment we do see or hear. That's why the Plugged In Blog is devoted to guarding, discussing and grappling.
- Bolivian Boys Discover They Can’t Become Spider-Man
- Unreal Engine 5 Changes the Game (in Ways You Might Not Expect)
- Culture Clips: Maxed Out on Streaming Services?
- Do Disney’s Recent Kids Shows Pull Punches on Important Issues?
- Thirty-Four Years on Screens?!