War is among the most terrible of human experiences. And yet, the struggles that vast armies and individual soldiers face in combat has been the stuff of epic stories as far back as we have written records. War is horrible, yet we cannot look away from it. Perhaps that helps to explain appeal of war […]Continue Reading
ABOUT THIS BLOG
Good media discernment is about guarding our eyes and hearts before we watch or listen. And it's also about grappling with the entertainment we do see or hear. That's why the Plugged In Blog is devoted to guarding, discussing and grappling.
- Boys State Shows Us Democracy in Action—For Better and Worse
- The Plugged In Show, Episode 38: Navigating the Impact of Television on Our Lives
- What We Get—and Lose—by Turning History Into Entertainment
- Listen to Our Newest Podcast and Hear About Non-Screen Activities to Do With Your Kids
- What’s New and Streaming for Families in August (2020)