In our newest vodcast, I sit down with Paul Asay and talk about my favorite movie genre: Romantic comedies. Paul isn’t a diehard fan, but he did have some things to say about how these sorts of movies have the ability to influence us as children and adults. So click on the vid below and tell us what you think—and whether we had you at “hello.”
ABOUT THIS BLOG
Good media discernment is about guarding our eyes and hearts before we watch or listen. And it's also about grappling with the entertainment we do see or hear. That's why the Plugged In Blog is devoted to guarding, discussing and grappling.
- Culture Clips: “Mom, Where’s My Bulletproof Backpack?”
- Chris Pratt Seems Like a Great Guy. But …
- Meg Paddles to First Place
- ‘Eighth Grade,’ Like Eighth Graders, Needs Parents
- Culture Clips: Make Me Look Like Myself, Only Better